Many of us have heard of and even sorted ourselves using the Myers-Briggs Personality Test to better understand ourselves and our partners. But did you know you can now test your horses? Join Melisa and Dane today as they break down the meaning of their own Myers-Briggs results and how Melisa translated this understanding into her book, Equusology, co-written with Caroline Fitzpatrick. Typology helps us better understand and get along with others, so why not apply it to our equine relationships? Listen in to learn how you can do just that!
- Learn more about Equusology
- For Equusology camps with Caroline, reach out to email@example.com
- Learn more about our sponsor Hope Through Horses!
- Learn more about the work of Touched By A Horse
- Find an Equine Gestaltist near you!
- Connect with us on Facebook
- Connect with us on Instagram
- Reach out with questions for Melisa at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call our offices at (303) 440-7125