Scientific Study Shows the Efficacy of the EGCMethod

98% of Study Respondents Would Participate in Another EGCM Session

271 people from various regions, backgrounds, and populations were included in this study result. 

91% Strongly Agreed and 7% Agreed (for a total of 98%) that they found their EGCM Session beneficial enough to participate in another EGCM Session.

Second Landmark Study Seeks to Quantify the Impact of the EGCMethod

After the encouraging results of the 2017 scientific study conducted by Jaclyn S. Manzione, M.S., EGCM Certified Practitioner, Lead Analyst G. Thomas Manzione, Ph.D., LPC, Analyst (read more about this study in Melisa’s Writings), a larger study was undertaken to examine the efficacy of the EGCMethod on multiple, diverse populations.

This twelve month study, completed in 2018, examined the relationship between the EGC Method and the change in the emotional feelings of hopefulness, self-esteem and self-worth of each participating client, the client’s perception of the quality of services received and the client’s continuing interest in participating in the EGCMethod.

Data was collected at the conclusion of each EGCM session by six EGCM certified coaching practitioners, who serve differing populations, using a Likert Item survey that represents each client’s scaled responses to four questions. All surveys collected were included in the data analysis. Survey responses were given privately and anonomously.

The demographics of the populations studied include

  • addiction and recovery clients,
  • youth in crisis,
  • attorneys and members of the legal profession,
  • pre-teens, teens and family members,
  • dentists and
  • small business owners.

Overall, the results were inline with the 2017 study and showed the EGCMethod may have an effect on improving the emotional state in children, adolescents, and adults in the populations surveyed. Findings demonstrated that there was an increase in the feelings of hopefulness and an improved sense of self-esteem and self-worth with the clients who participated in an EGCMethod session.



Apply to the Program