Last week we covered everything from breeding to birth when it comes to foaling emotionally healthy horses. This week join Melisa and Dane as they discuss the next steps with these sweet newborns and how crucial these first few days and weeks will be for their development. What happens when bonding is threatened? How do you deal with an orphan foal? Listen in for how Melisa dealt with the unexpected and for chapter 2 of the always hilarious story of Chica, Melisa’s very first horse!
- Learn more about our sponsor, Hope Through Horses!
- Learn more about the work of Touched By A Horse
- Listen to EP. 5: Foaling Emotionally Healthy Horses
- Listen to EP. 2: Gestalt and Equine Magic
- Find an Equine Gestaltist near you!
- Connect with us on Facebook
- Connect with us on Instagram
- Reach out with questions for Melisa at email@example.com
- Call our offices at (303) 440-7125