Certification Program Details
The Touched by a Horse® Equine Gestalt Coaching Program Graduate is Ready to Practice
The EGCMethod® is different than any other type of equine coaching you may have experienced or seen. The horse is an active partner in the coaching and healing process. Using their combined wisdom and intuition, the EGCMethod® coach and their equine partner will guide you through your experience.
Working together, they will help you isolate the unfinished business that is causing you pain or blocking your path to success and happiness. Then, through experiential interaction, they will assist you in clearing the energy that has been holding you back or keeping you from your best self.
You will learn through the same proven methods that have put over 170 graduates into Equine Gestalt Coaching® practice.
Live Online Classes
Intensive CORE Trainings
Foundation Workshop Training
Individual Success Coaching
Active Community Support
3 Classes Per Month
In-depth 24-Month Class Curriculum
- All classes are taught live online by Melisa Pearce, founder of the Equine Gestalt Coaching Method®.
- Classes are one-hour and offered early evening to accommodate most students’ work schedules.
- Classes are also recorded to facilitate easy class make-up and reference.
- Curriculum covers 72 topics within the Six Core Competencies of the equine coaching certification program.
3 Classes Each Month
Three-day Intensive Group Trainings
- Attend eight 3 1/2 day CORE workshops over the two-year program.
- Practice coaching skills and receive feedback.
- Engage in your own personal work under the supervision of Melisa.
- Offered at the main campus in Colorado and other locations around the country.
Assigned Your Own Coach
You will have two 30-minute phone sessions each month with your own professional coach who will:
- Assist you in developing a powerful vision for yourself and as a coach.
- Help you identify and build on your strengths.
- Encourage you to develop your own coaching style and business niche.
- Provide a confidential space to share obstacles to your success and work through them.
- Keep you accountable and on-track to complete the program requirements.
Learn to Lead Group Workshops
At the five-day “Foundation Session” you will learn :
- How to open the workshop from your authentic self and create a safe psychic “container” for sharing and reflection.
- About setting boundaries, identifying limitations and treatment referral protocols.
- What legal releases and insurance you will need.
- How to conduct a safety demonstration.
- How to select partners, share responsibilities and split revenues if you should select to co-host a retreat.
Monthly Q & A Calls with Melisa and Community
- Each month, there is a community call which provides time for Q&A, discussion and integration of key concepts.
- All community calls are recorded and posted on the student website for reference.
Support of Fellow Students and Graduates
- As you go through the program and when you graduate, you will have the benefit of being part of a dynamic, stimulating and nurturing group of like-minded people to support your journey.
- TBAH has a very active post-graduate marketing support group and Facebook community.
- The human “herdmates” you meet in the program become not only professional resources, but often lifelong friends.
A Message from Melisa
If horses hold magic for you, you are in the right place.
Do you agree horses are much more than a “tool” for healing or an object to mirror people? If yes, then Melisa’s EGCMethod®, which fully honors the horse’s part in the process, may be the perfect program environment for you.
Are you intrigued by the idea that the human/horse connection can unlock unlimited potential for personal growth for yourself and others?